How to Become a Study Site
Enroll-HD is seeking new study sites that serve HD patients and families, particularly in regions that currently have no study site. Enroll-HD aims to have a broad reach and include diverse participants. In order to build local capacity and catalyze the clinical infrastructure required to accelerate HD clinical research, sites are compensated for their participation on a per-patient-visit basis.
Sites must fulfill the following basic requirements to become part of Enroll-HD. They must be able to:
- Identify patients in the region willing to participate in an observational study
- Recruit and retain at least 20 participants, and arrange annual follow up with these participants
- Draw and process blood samples and send samples to a central laboratory
- Have access to a local or regional Institutional Review Board or Ethics Committee, and knowledge of any other necessary administrative approvals.
Each site’s team must include an MD. Site staff should have a working knowledge of English and be willing to undergo training to perform study assessments.
If you’d like to participate and your clinic is suited to join the study, please review the full site requirements, contact contact Selene Capodarca, and fill out the Global Site & Investigator Feasibility Questionnaire.
Other ways to be involved
If joining Enroll-HD is not feasible for your clinic right now, other ways to support HD research include:
- Providing patients with information about clinical trials
- Referrals to the closest Enroll-HD study site
To add information about your study site to the Global Site & Investigator Feasibility Questionnaire on Huntington’s Disease please visit the GSID website